Sunday, March 22, 2015

Some business-y things

Since Miss Burton Unmasks a Prince comes out soon, (10 days, but who's counting?) we have a few things going on...
Thursday, April 2, 4-6 pm, (Mtn time)Stacy Henrie's book  online launch party for "A Hope Remembered" I'll be a guest author, and she always does fun stuff, plus, her books are swoony. It will be super!

Saturday, April 4 I'll be at the Ft Union Deseret Book with pen in hand, masquerade masks, and copies of Miss Burton. 4-5:15.

Then, the same day, Ladies' Night at the University Village Deseret Book 6-8.

And...April 8, 12-2 pm, I'm having an online party of my own. And hope y'all will be there--typing away with me. We'll have giveaways, guest authors and oh so much virtual fun.

Then, of course, the highlight of the year is the LDStorymakers Conference May 15-16. http://storymakersconference.myshopify.com/

And The Teen Writers' Conference June 13. 
http://www.teenwritersconference.org/

I have no idea how to make those into links, so if you want to know more about the conferences, you'll have to copy and paste.

So, that's all for now. There are a bunch of fun things in the works, and keep your eyes open for some fun promotional pics.


5 comments:

  1. Phew, sounds like a whirlwind, but a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting!! I had been wanting to read your books and then I got lady Emma for a steal at seagull book, buy knew it was your second and I wanted to read about lady Lockwood so I went and bought that too.
    I am excitedly awaiting to go on miss Button's adventure and meet her prince! good luck with all your events. Wish I could be in Utah for some:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you, Morgan! Hope you love Miss Burton! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished it! It was WONDERFUL!!! Oh my goodness! I laughed and sighed throughout it. Thank you, thank you for your wonderful creation! I can't wait to have my sisters read it! Now I will eagerly await your future books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for article , im very-very like this article.

    ReplyDelete